Thursday 21 August 2014

NECRO: Re-igniting the writing machine!



A good part of two years since my last post on Shattered Beginnings...

Recently I've had a itch to get writing again, which brings me back here. For those that who may still be bouncing around the blogosphere and may see this, I greet you! I'm well aware that a year or two is a long time on the interwebs, and I'm sure a lot has changed in the community of writers and such, especially in this dried up WoW content cycle. So I'm not overly sure what direction this necro-post will take, but I couldn't think of a better way to test the waters again than to jump in where I left off.

Despite having only played Warcraft on and off for the past year or so, I still clung to it in the back of my mind as always and that included not missing out any of the Blizzcon action. Seeing all the usual expansion hype, this time for Warlords of Draenor, I've once again taken the plunge to resubscribe. Hopes once again building, that this will be the expansion to 'bring the magic back'! But this time I must say I have high hopes (I'm sure I've thought that before as well). Possibly the make-or-break expansion, at least for me, in the World of Warcraft future.

Anyway with the excitement slowly starting to build for the incoming expansion pack, trailers and all the rest dropping around, why not take the opportunity to write all about it again. Whether it lasts, as I would hope, time will tell.

So a shout to any who will read, especially those I who may remember me, leave a comment, say hi and tell me what's new?!


- A slighty rusty writers hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, good or bad, all views are appreciated greatly!